129 Hill Street, G3 6UB
1879, John McLeod (Cat A)
Scotland’s first purpose-built Synagogue. As well as continuing to be an active place of worship, the building is the home of the Scottish Jewish Archive Centre and Museum. This Category A listed building features extensive high quality stained glass windows.
Booking not required
Accessibility: Fully Accessible.
Facilities: Seating, Toilet, Wheelchair Accessible Toilet, Refreshments, Hearing Loop, Staff will have undergone Accessible Tourism Training.